|Terms & Conditions|
1. Registrations - Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Payment and Fees - All Registration Fees are payable in full at the time of registration. State tax rates will apply.
3. Course Materials - Unless otherwise specified, registration fees will include all online resource and course materials. All course and resource materials are subject to copyright and may NOT be reproduced without written consent. Resource and course material is to be considered supplemental to UMI’s online learning programs and will contain appropriate disclaimers explaining its limitations.
4. Confirmations - Confirmation of all registrations will be sent electronically once they have been processed. If a confirmation is not received, please confirm enrollment by contacting us at email@example.com
5. Cancellations - UMI reserves the right to cancel a course and/or program at their discretion. If this occurs, registrants will be notified and full refunds of all fees will be issued.
6. All fees are non-refundable.
7. Substitutions - Substitution can only be made by removing a person from a course in which they have been registered and assigning this seat to another person. This exchange of user name is the responsibility of the customer’s administrator and can be done through their online account.
8. Attendance and Certificate of Completion - In order for a participant to receive a certificate of completion of any UMI online course, the attendee must be officially registered as a user in the UMI learning management system, having completed the online registration process, and must also complete related test questions once he or she has completed the online course. A certificate of completion will then be recognized in the user’s Achievement Record, in UMI’s learning management system; a copy of which the user may print out for their personal records.
9. Access Time Parameters - Access to the UMI learning portal is based on a time limited subscription model that includes a one year period from the date of initial registration which allows the user unlimited access for his/her personal usage. UMI may, at its sole discretion, include this subscription fee in the cost of access to a specific online program or course. Access may be renewed consistent with the terms and conditions in effect at that time.
10. Scheduling - The order of presentation of the courses for a particular program, course locations and dates are subject to change. Advance notice of any changes will be sent to all registrants by email.
11. Address - I certify that the address reflected in this registration accurately reflects the physical location of the person(s) attending this course.